- Allows any program executable to run as a windows service!
- Allows administrators/developers to install their services locally or remotely!
- Allows administrators/developers to copy the target exetable with the Remote Service installer client. (Locally or remotely)
- Includes Failure detection, Remote Service installer will restart the application if the service is started.
-Ability to TERMINATE up to TWO processes when your service starts or when the advanced recovery feature kicks in. This is extremely useful when your application launch child processes and they are not properly terminated when the parent process exists (normally or abnormally)
-Enhanced logging. See exactly when processes (parent & children) are terminated and restarted. The log file is now saved (append mode) in the path where your application reside with proper date/time stamping.
- Works on Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003
Remote Service Installer is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-06-21. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Remote Service Installer (version 1.002) has a file size of 1.85 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 198 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.